Amazing footage of San Francisco in an otherwise idiotic video.
Some thoughts questions that came to mind while watching:
- I can imagine all of the young punks of Daly City being inspired to drive their crappy cars even more like complete jackasses now
- How is it they could afford to pay to shut down the Bay Bridge and City streets but had to use fake cable car buses on California Street?
- How does the driver not throw up when doing the endless donuts on the pier?
- I think I have been in a cab with that driver a few times in the Russian Hill shots.
- I am reminded by an ad campaign that ran in SF when I first moved here because drivers were so bad and kept hitting pedestrians. The one that stuck out to me the most was a woman in a SUV with a coffee and the tagline said, “Sorry I ran over your grandma. I didn’t want to spill my latte.”
- I want to kill them for getting Styxx’s ‘Come Sail Away’ stuck in my head… don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Video tagged as: san_francisco